List of mostly used git commands
The crontab is used for running specific tasks on a regular interval. Linux crontab is similar to windows task schedules. Crontab is very useful for routine tasks like scheduling system scanning, daily backups etc. Crontab executes jobs automatically in the backend on a specified time and interval. In this tutorial, you will learn to uses of crontab with 20 useful examples for scheduling jobs. You can also use crontab for the tasks to run once in future only, but for any tasks to run once we recommends to use Linux at command.
Quite often we need to have multiple target for xcode project to handle development version, UAT version or production version. But if you are using pod project then you might get error such as “No module found” for specific target and no issue with other target. This generally happens when we misconfigure Podfile. So here’s how we can install same pod file for multiple target.
Many times we find it difficult to figure out why the IPA installation failed when using ad-hoc installation link. A possible reason may be your device UDID is not included in the distribution profile. Here’s how to verify if your UDID is included in iOS Distribution profile.
- Generate ad-hoc IPA from Xcode.
- Cd to IPA file.
- Run Command: unzip <appname>.ipa. This will extract the content of ipa to Payload folder
- cd to Payload.
- cd to <appname>.app
- open embedded.mobileprovision in TextEditor.
- Or Run command: security cms -D -i ./embedded.mobileprovision
- Look for <key>ProvisionedDevices</key> or <key> UDID </key>
- Your device udid must be listed there.
Choosing right color in application make it elegant, but achieving this is not an easy task. For this, we need a support from best designers. In the same time even designer cannot achieve the best layout and design in one shot. He needs to keep trying with the different color theme and figure out the best one. This is the normal process of application design, but reflecting this via coding is even tough task especially when color theme keeps changing.time even designer cannot achieve the best layout and design in one shot. He needs to keep trying with the different color theme and figure out the best one. This is the normal process of application design, but reflecting this via coding is even tough task especially when color theme keeps changing.
Enum or Enumerations are a special data types that enable us to group related types together and use them in a type-safe manner. enum in swift is not limited to an integer value as they are in another language, such as C or Java. enum in swift can have a string, character, integer, floating-point and much more type and define its actual value (raw value)
Use of mobile device and its accessibility is increasing day by day in recent time. Thanks to the technological advancement for this. For the same reason, these devices are now turning into the gateway to leak user’s personal information and confidential credential from hacker all around the world. Devices are often blamed for insecurities, but we mobile devices vulnerabilities are insidious most of the time. So in this article, I will discuss common vulnerabilities in the mobile application that we may be overlooking.
- To capture the entire desktop, press Command-Shift-3. The screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop.
- To copy the entire desktop, press Command-Control-Shift-3. The screen shot will be placed on your clipboard for you to paste into another program.
- To capture a portion of the desktop, press Command-Shift-4. A cross-hair cursor will appear and you can click and drag to select the area you wish to capture. When you release the mouse button, the screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop. (The file is saved as PDF in Mac OS 10.3 and earlier.)
Use Swift 2.3 in Xcode
In project’s build settings, search for
legacy swift to find the correct build setting, then switch the setting to YES to opt-in to Swift 2.3 rather than Swift 3 in Xcode 8.
Disable OS ACTIVITY log
- From Xcode menu open: Product > Scheme > Edit Scheme
- On your Environment Variables set